Friday, February 8, 2008

MNS Shit.. !!

I never imagined something like this would occur in the so called biggest metropolitan city - Bombay. Never imagined because of just a few group of shitty people, the image of Bombay would be questioned. Bombay was and will always be my favourite city with the never say die spirit and the so called 'the city never sleeps' tag. And actually, I stand by it.

Seriously, the whole MNS fiasco is crazy. How can they differentiate people by the state they belong to? How can someone be called a UP'ite or someone from Bihar or Jharkhand when they all are from one country? It irritates me, aren't all states in one single country - India. Why are we not Indians first and then from different states? These guys have brains of the size of peanuts I feel.

I just happened to see the video of them brutally beating up the cabbies and rickshaw walas randomly just because they were bhaiyaas. Just imagine the same happening to you when you go to some other 'state'. Actually I hope these MNS guys get the same treatment when they visit UP or Bihar. I mean, I seriously hope this doesn't get aggreviated into a major tiff among states, but I feel just arresting them wont help. Their thoughts should be arrested, and killed forever.

I really hope this episode ends and there is peace everywhere. Anyway, Bombay is Bombay... !! ;-)

1 comment:

Rajiv Bazaz said...

I totally agree with u Milind. The recent moves by Raj Thakerey smacks of political motives. It is so depressing tht r leaders (or as we call them) do not mind to fracture r social fabric for such menial gains. I hope the youth of our nation and mumbai especially dont get trapped in these narrow minded sensibilities of r leaders and mumbai continue to b the all accepting city as it always was!!!!!

RAJIV BAZAZ