Monday, May 11, 2009

Music..

During troubled times, I've always craved for good music. It helps me relax and stay calm. So be it this time as well. I've been listening to some nice slow numbers, just the types I love the most. Though the occasional sad ones always spring up in my mind. It's funny actually I don't understand why when people are sad they listen to sad songs as if being sad itself was not enough! This is the case with me too. I end up listening to some of the sad ones and all those magic moments come up in my mind, when I used to be.. umm.. well, whatever I used to be earler. 

Anyways, such is life! Can't help but go with flow, can I? 

Besides, I came across this interesting song from the movie Rann, you might have heard about it by now. The song has already come under the scanner, though I like it somehow. Here goes the lyrics - 

No comments: